Tuesday 6 November 2012

Painting the outside of the house: Progress....

We literally started this yrs ago now and I'm still plodding through this task wall by wall. I have a few walls left, the back of the back extension and the wall with the kitchen window on it, the whole of the front of the house does have one coat of paint though and it has completely transformed it, as you can see from the photos below. This does make me strive on, you can see this little side wall section which I completed the other weekend and it is true that every section completed does give me a real sense of satisfaction. I don't know if the weather will allow me to carry on over the winter months but I will continue as much as possible and post when I do.

Before....


After...

Latest section to be painted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment