Sunday 24 April 2011

FRONT GARDEN: Fence Progress...

This is how our picket fence currently looks...



It definitely has renovation potential but needs some work to get there. All the supports need re-securing (this is going to be mainly an Adam job) and the whole thing needs painting (which is going to be my focus) and I hope to start today!

The colour which I really like is called Willow in most brands... here I the brands which I will probably choose from:






















One thing which we have already tackled this weekend is the removal of the dead bush in the corner, which I would really like to replace with a magnolia tree like this:
So we went from this....













and...
















to....
















 and....

ah..... much better.... now we just need to remove the root and buy a magnolia tree and we'll be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment