Thursday 24 March 2011

FRONT GARDEN: The Ronseal Effect!

I want to paint the two garden sheds along with the existing fences this year at some point. I have been hunting for the right product in the right colour(s) and I believe that I have at last found it. Ronseal Woodland Trust Colours are a range of exterior paints which will last up to 3 years.

Here is the info off their website:

Transform and protect garden wood with a splash of long-lasting Ronseal Woodland Trust Colours. Inspired by the UK woodlands, each colour is wax enriched for maximum water repellency guaranteed to protect garden wood whatever the weather.
  • 3 year colour protection
  • Wax enriched formula protects against water damage
  • Quick drying in just 1 to 2 hours
  • UV filters prevent greying and maintain colour for longer
  • Areas of use:
    Any garden wood
  • Coverage:
    20 m2 covered per litre
  • Number of coats:
    3
  • Finish:
    Semi opaque Matt
  • Application:
    Brush, Spray
  • Drying time:
    2 hours
The colours which I think I might well go for are willow, for the fencing and cornflower and white ash for the shed and garden furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment